Steaming Herbs (FREE JAR WITH PURCHASE)
Benefits of Steaming
- Promotes Circulation
- Releases Acne Causing Bacteria
- It’s Hydrating
- Helps the Skin Absorb Skin Care Products
- Promotes Collagen and Elastin
- It’s Soothing
- Helps with Sinus Congestion
- Easy, Affordable and Accessible
FREE JAR WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF AN HERBAL STEAM
We Have Steams for
- Sensitive Skin
- Mature Skin/Anti-Aging
Moist heat helps hydrate your skin, boosts your circulation, and brings oxygen to your face. The steam loosens debris and softens skin, that way pores can unclog and appear less prominent.
HOW TO STEAM
How-To For Mature Skin
(For best results cleanse and use a gentle scrub before steaming)
1. Steep 2 heaping tablespoons of chosen herbs in 2 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes to activate.
2. Add that mixture to a clean bathroom sink or large glass bowl then add more very hot water to fill the bowl or sink. Add herbs to sink/bowl. If using a bowl, be sure it will not tip over. Use with caution around children. The water is very hot and will cause severe burns.
3. Drape towel over your head over the steaming sink making sure you cover the entire sink to maintain steam level. Hold head about 6 to 8 inches from the water for 3 to 5 minutes. If the water cools, add more hot water.
4. After steaming pat dry with a clean, fluffy towel.
After steaming always be sure to moisturize with the appropriate moisturizer for your skin type.
A post facial massage is great for reviving mature skin. Add some drops of avocado oil to fingers and gently massage onto face with inward circles.
Caution: if you have broken skin avoid steam treatment as steam will further aggravate skin.